The Print Quality and Flexibility to Create New Printing Business
Komori’s Flagship Machine for Fulfilling the Most Demanding Requirements
Komori leads the world in printing technology. The legendary Lithrone S Series has evolved into the advanced Lithrone G Series.
Now, Komori presents the cutting-edge Lithrone GX40 - the pinnacle of Komori technologies and expertise.
In addition to extremely stable printing at the 18,000 sheets per hour maximum printing speed, even with heavy stock, the Lithrone GX40 delivers both significantly improved print quality and enhanced agility for color changeovers. The power to cover not only high-end commercial and publishing printing but also package printing due to exceptional print quality and flexibility.
Everything needed for a range of demands, including automatic nonstop operation and control systems to handle long runs at high speed, advanced automation, new washing/cleaning systems, and availability in special configurations for high added value work. In particular, new functions and systems have been added specifically for package printing. The energy-conserving and space-saving design, along with reduced heat emissions, provides genuine benefits for the environment. The Lithrone GX40.
Komori’s flagship machine for fulfilling the most demanding requirements.
- Komori's flagship machine, meeting the diverse needs ofcustomers at a very high level.
- In addition to extremely stable printing at the 18,000 sheets per hour maximum printing speed, even with heavy stock, the GLX-40 delivers both significantly improved print quality and enhanced agility for color changeovers.
- Extraordinary productivity due to automatic non-stop devices* for long runs at high speed, control systems, automatic mechanisms and new cleaning/washing systems.
- KHS-AI, the core system for meeting diverse printing needs, is combined with new features that provide powerful support for package printing, resulting in immense power for high print quality and high productivity.
- The energy-conserving and space-saving design, along with reduced heat emissions, benefits the environment.
- *Optional specification
|Number of colors||4-12|
|Max. sheet size||mm||750×1,050|
|Max. printing area||mm||740×1,040|
|Feeder pile height||mm||1,600|
|Delivery pile height||mm||1,600|
* Maximum printing varies according to printing conditions.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein. Specifications my also be modified for product improvements.
* Specifications are for a press configured with coater, Extended Delivery and plinth 450 mm in height.