This site is operated by Komori Corporation (hereafter referred to as the "company"), and its affiliated companies or authorized agents.
1. Prohibited actions
The following actions are prohibited on this site:
- 1.Actions that violate laws, regulations, and ordinances, or actions that could result in such consequences
- 2.Criminal actions, actions that could lead to crime, or actions that could result in such consequences
- 3.Actions that disadvantage or result in damages to third parties or the company, or actions that could result in such consequences
- 4.Actions that infringe upon property or privacy, actions that could damage the reputation or trust of third parties or the company, or actions that could result in such consequences
- 5.Actions that violate public order and morals, or actions that could result in such consequences
- 6.Actions that use or include computer viruses or other harmful programs or data, or actions that could result in such consequences
- 7.Declarations or notifications that use a false or another party's email address in an attempt to disguise the actual user.
- 8.Other actions that the company deems inappropriate
2. Recommended browsers
The following browsers and operating systems are recommended for safer, more convenient use of the website. Some computers, smartphone operating systems, and browsers may not function properly with the site.
Windows users (latest version of the following browsers)
Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome
macOS users (latest version of the following browsers)
Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome
3. Equipment required to use the service
This website offers a variety of content including animations, videos, and PDFs. The following plug-ins and software are recommended for best use of site content.
The Adobe® Reader® plug-in is available free of charge from Adobe Systems and is required for viewing PDF files.
Version 10 or later is required for viewing on Adobe® Acrobat®.
When posting information to the website, the company checks the content beforehand. However, no guarantees are made as to the accuracy, usefulness, or whether or not the information is current. The company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any software or hardware problems that directly or indirectly damage a customer's computer, peripherals, network, etc., caused by accessing this website.
The company will determine when to add, change, amend, or delete information on the website without prior notice to the customer. The company offers no guarantees whatsoever regarding the reliable provision of services, information, access, etc.
Note that part of or the entire website may be taken down or the URL may be changed due to server maintenance, site updates, or other unavoidable reasons.
5. Information security policy*
An encrypted communication system (SSL) is used for some services and contents in order to maintain security. Note that browsers that do not support SSL will not be able to display such pages. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure its browser is updated to support SSL or enable SSL settings. Security on this website is maintained by encrypting information during transmission, including data that contains personal information.
Please see the Site Policy (handling of personal information) for details on how personal information is handled on this website.
6. Copyrights and trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, the copyrights to the information included on this website (including documents, materials, images, audio, etc.) belong to the company. At the same time, all information on this site is protected by copyright laws, treaties, and other laws in each country. Users may not use this information (including duplication, modification, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, lending, transferring, selling, publishing, etc.) for personal use or for use that goes beyond the scope of the purposes clearly stated on this site without the prior written consent of the company.
The company names, product names, and logos are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the company. Other product and company names used on the site are the trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective company and used by company with permission.
7. Linked sites
Note that linked sites posted on this website do not indicate that the company endorses or recommends using such sites, the products, services, or companies on the linked sites, or any kind of special relationship between the company and those on the linked sites, including collaborations or cooperative efforts.
8. Information provided by the user*
Customers must agree to the following stipulations when sending comments, inquiries, information, proposals, and ideas (hereafter referred to as "comments, etc."):
- 1.The company has no obligation to respond to any comments, etc.
- 2.Comments, etc. will not be treated as confidential information, and company has no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of comments, etc.
- 3.Comments, etc. will not be treated as proprietary information, and company has no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of same.
- 4.The company has no obligation to consider, evaluate, or use comments, etc.
- 5.If the company uses an idea that is the same or similar in whole or in part to a comment, etc., the company is under no obligation to compensate the person who provided the comment.
9. Personal information handling*
The company may ask site users for their personal information.
Access logs, etc. are collected within appropriate boundaries in order to provide services on the website. Although users must enter personal information in order to access content, the information and information obtained during website operation will not be used beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the individual who supplied such personal information.
10. Linking to this site
On the basis that you agree to the following requirements, you can link to this site by providing the URL of the homepage you would like to link and the name and other information of the individual in charge of the homepage.
- 1.The company bears no responsibility whatsoever for any damages incurred by linking to this site.
- 2.Linking to this site does not confer any responsibility or obligation on the company whatsoever. It also does not confer any rights.
- 3.The URL and site information may be changed or discontinued without prior notice. The company will not notify of any changes or discontinuation.
- 4.There will be no reciprocal links.
- 5.Please ensure that third parties understand that the content belongs to the company, and customer must refrain from copying and displaying any company information on customer's or any third party website.
- 6.Please do not use logos without prior written authorization.
- 7.Links from websites and in emails containing the following information are strictly prohibited:
- Illegal or content that otherwise goes against public morals (criminal behavior, illegal behavior, anything that could incite antisocial behavior. Discriminatory remarks, etc.)
- Anything that contains adult content
- Anything that contains items that could slander the company or third parties
11. Compensation for damages
The company bears no responsibility whatsoever for said damages.
12. Applicable laws and legal jurisdiction
Established May 23, 2017
Social Media Policy
The stance and actions the KOMORI Group takes regarding use of social media are as follows.
"Social media" indicates the use of internet technologies that are represented by blogs, Twitter, mixi, Facebook, etc., that are intended for individuals to post information, and used as a means of communication which is open to the general public for viewing.
Understanding characteristics of posted media
- Posting information to the internet provides access to the general public, and the company posts information to social media with the understanding that information, once published, cannot be completely deleted.
- The company understands that posted information can have a substantial impact around the world, and each and every employee pays particular attention to avoiding misunderstandings.
Awareness and responsibility for posting information
- The company always remembers to listen to the opinions of all its stakeholders.
- The company recognizes that we can build a good relationship with our stakeholders via social media and contribute to improving the brand of the KOMORI Group.
- The company pays particular attention to ensure that posted information does not infringe upon the rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks.
- When receiving inquires outside an area of expertise, the company will check with the appropriate entity or individual in an effort to prevent inaccurate information from being posted.
- The company will swiftly correct any incorrect information that has been posted.
Compliance with in-house and external laws, regulations, and rules
- The company will use social media in compliance with established laws and regulations, the KOMORI Group corporate behavior charter, as well as rules and regulations established throughout its corporate umbrella, using common sense and acting responsibly at all times.
To website users
- The information posted on social media by company employees and related persons does not necessarily reflect official KOMORI Group announcements or opinions. Please take this into consideration. Official announcements are available on the KOMORI Group corporate website and in news releases.
- Dialog options (whether or not replies are possible) available times and methods of transmission may differ depending on the company account, so please check the KOMORI Group official social media account list for more information.
Official social media account
Please visit the following site for inquiries on KOMORI Group social media.