Quality, Reliability and Stability Advanced Digital Printing System
The Impremia IS29 professional-spec UV inkjet digital printing system has evolved once more—now introducing the advanced Impremia IS29s.
In addition to the full range of highly-received basic features—such as suitability with a wide range of printing stocks and sheet thicknesses, stable high print quality thanks to its superior tone reproduction and register accuracy, and instant curing/one-pass doublesided printing for immediate finishing—a variety of options to further increase usability and create added value are also available.
The Impremia IS29s pushes the boundaries of digital printing, meeting the needs of not only commercial printing, where short runs of many different printed products and short turnarounds are required, but also those of package printing, with increased productivity and efficiency.
- No need for any precoating or special paper, printing can be done on same paper as offset printing
- High level of front-to-back registration accuracy only available from an offset press manufacturer
- Instant curing and the ability to start finishing immediately due to UV ink
- Can color match with offset printing*1
- Wide color gamut capable of reproducing a wide range of special colors (Pantone V3 coverage: 77.6% (1,867 colors), DIC coverage: 83.7% (1,280 colors)*2)
- 0.06-0.6 mm sheet thickness range in single-sided printing
- Manage operations with KP-Connect
*1 With use of K-ColorSimulator2 (KCS-IS Connect).
*2 Results of reproduction with Kodak Spotless Software.Coverage=ΔE00<1.5.All colors produced on OK topcoat, using ΔE2000 formula.
|Number of colors||4|
|Max. sheet size||mm (in)||585×750 (23×29.5)|
|Max. printing area||mm (in)||
575×735 (22.6×28.9) (single-sided)
575×730 (22.6×28.7) (double-sided)
|Sheet thickness||mm (in)||
0.06～0.6 (0.0024-0.024) (single-sided)
0.06～0.45 (0.0024-0.018) (double-sided)
* Machine dimensions and weight exclude peripheral equipments.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specification herein.Specifications may also be modified for product improvements.