Strategic Partner for the Next Stage of Business
New Lithrone G26/G29: Advanced Functions in Optimal Form
Komori relentlessly seeks new possibilities in printing. Now the machine that conquered the world with its high performance is reborn as the Lithrone G Series. The pinnacle machine meeting complex nextgeneration printing needs. The newly developed Lithrone G26/G29 sheetfed offset press.
Loaded with advanced functions combining outstanding technology and Komori know-how, this press offers outstanding print quality and productivity, ease of use, maintainability and environmental considerations such as power and materials saving.
Maximum printing speed of 16,500 sph with superb high-speed stability even on heavy stock. Ensuring the high print quality that is a perfect match for UV printing*, which is in increasing demand. Moreover, equipped with the latest systems and automatic devices, the press offers short makeready and reduced total lead time while flexibly meeting demand for a range of high added value printing.
In mature markets, the Lithrone G26/G29 reduces job turnaround time and paper waste and creates added value, which are directly linked to customer profit. This extraordinary value makes the Lithrone G26/G29 the strategic partner for the next stage of business.
* UV printing: H-UV, H-UV L (LED) and UV compatible
- The pinnacle machine meeting complex next-generation printing needs.
- Maximum printing speed of 16,500 sph with superb high-speed stability even on heavy stock.
- Sheet thickness changeover is a simple, one-touch operation with the sheet thickness preset function. Further, the structure uses no gripper pad, so gripper pad adjustment is unnecessary, significantly shortening changeover time.
- Capable of the high quality printing that is a perfect match for H-UV/H-UV L (LED) ・ UV printing, which is in increasing demand.
|Model||LITHRONE G26||LITHRONE G29|
|Number of colors||2,4 - 8||2,4 - 8|
|Max. sheet size||mm||480×660||530×750|
|Max. printing area||mm||470×650||520×740|
|Feeder pile height||mm||800||800|
|Delivery pile height||mm||900||900|
* Maximum printing speed may vary according to printing conditions.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein. Specifications may also be modified for product improvements.