LITHRONE GX44RP advance
The Lithrone GX44RP advance:
Unmatched productivity for double-sided printing
Along with the recent tide of rapid changes in the social and economic environment, major changes have been sought in the printing industry.
In particular, printing company management faces one of its most critical issues: to what extent can productivity in the printing process be raised.
Through Komori's commitment to Connected Automation, the Lithrone GX44RP advance solves these issues by delivering better collaboration and optimization between processes, and by allowing for high-level automation using presets based on information from upstream systems—thus increasing productivity throughout the entire printing process, and providing one of the world class ROI.
With double-sided one-pass printing built around a stable sheet path, the Lithrone GX44RP advance achieves impressively high production for either light or heavy stocks. Additionally, the use of a gripper transfer process that removes the need for sheet tail margins significantly reduces paper costs.
- A high-speed, high-quality one-pass two-sided printing press, the Lithrone GX advance series that offers great stability and short makeready time.
- Labor-saving automated systems such as the KHS-AI (Advanced Interface) and benderless Full-APC are standard equipment.
- The configuration of the one-pass double-sided printing press, which does not use a perfecting mechanism, contributes to the efficient use of paper because the margins on the top and bottom, that are required for a perfector are unnecessary.Also mode switchover and air adjustments are unnecessary, allowing for shorter changeover time.
- Equipped with the Asynchronous Automatic Plate Changer (A-APC)* for significantly shorter makeready times.
- Equipped with the H-UV/H-UV L (LED)* system, which enables fast print drying and short turnarounds. A wide range of other options is also available.
- *Optional specification
|Model||LITHRONE GX44RP advance|
|Number of colors||4-10|
|Max. sheet size||mm||840×1,150 (820×1,130 special specification)|
|Max. printing area||mm||820×1,140 (810×1,120 special specification)|
|Plate size||mm||900×1,150 (900×1,130 special specification)|
|Feeder pile height||mm||1,850|
|Delivery pile height||mm||1,250|
* The above specs require either H-UV, H-UV L (LED) or UV.
* Maximum printing speed may differ depending on chosen specifications and printing conditions.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein. Specifications may also be modified for product improvements.