LITHRONE G40 advance
World Class ROI Printing Press Lithrone G40 advance
Along with the recent tide of rapid changes in the social and economic environment, major changes have been sought in the printing industry. In particular, printing company management faces one of its most critical issues: to what extent can productivity in the printing process be raised.
As a means of solving this issue, the Lithrone G40 advance presses deliver high productivity and print quality with easy operation.
Based on the Connected Automation concept, strengthened collaboration and optimization between processes as well as high-level automation with presets based on information from high-end systems are realized, thus contributing to productivity improvement throughout the entire printing process.
The Lithrone G40 advance will be the indispensable press for printing company management in this new age.
- The press offers a maximum printing speed of 16,500 sheets per hour and delivers very stable high-speed operation with a wide range of sheet thicknesses from ultrathin to thick sheets.
- The Asynchronous Automatic Plate Changer (A-APC)* significantly improves working efficiency and greatly reduce preparation time. (Also available for Full-APC*)
- Fusion of the KHS-AI integrated control system and the H-UV/H-UV L (LED)* system shortens makeready time, cuts paper waste, and reduces printing time to the utmost while maintaining the high print quality and high productivity that are characteristic of offset printing. Both ultimate short-run competence and short job cycle times are achieved.
- Saves energy and resources, reduces harmful chemical substances such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released during printing, and reduces noise. The Lithrone G40 advance is an environmentally responsible press.
- *Optional specification
|Model||LITHRONE G40 advance|
|Max. printing speed||sph||
|Number of colors||
|Max. sheet size||mm||750×1050|
|Max. printing area||mm||710×1020|
|Feeder pile height||mm||1,150|
|Delivery pile height||mm||1,150|
*1 The GL40A-H is a specification only for the Chinese market that allows the selection of an optional maximum printing speed of 17,200 sph.
* Maximum printing varies according to printing conditions.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein. Specifications my also be modified for product improvements.