LITHRONE GX40 advance
World Class ROI Printing Press Lithrone GX40 advance
Along with the recent tide of rapid changes in the social and economic environment, major changes have been sought in the printing industry. In particular, printing company management faces one of its most critical issues: to what extent can productivity in the printing process be raised.
As a means of solving this issue, the Lithrone GX40 advance presses deliver high productivity and print quality with easy operation.
Based on the Connected Automation concept, strengthened collaboration and optimization between processes as well as high-level automation with presets based on information from high-end systems are realized, thus contributing to productivity improvement throughout the entire printing process.
The Lithrone GX40 advance will be the indispensable press for printing company management in this new age.
- Komori's flagship machine, meeting the diverse needs ofcustomers at a very high level.
- In addition to extremely stable printing at the 18,000 sheets per hour maximum printing speed, even with heavy stock, the Lithrone GLX40 advance delivers both significantly improved print quality and enhanced agility for color changeovers.
- Extraordinary productivity due to automatic non-stop devices* for long runs at high speed, control systems, automatic mechanisms and new cleaning/washing systems.
- KHS-AI, the core system for meeting diverse printing needs, is combined with new features that provide powerful support for package printing, resulting in immense power for high print quality and high productivity.
- The energy-conserving and space-saving design, along with reduced heat emissions, benefits the environment.
- *Optional specification
|Model||LITHRONE GX40 advance|
|Number of colors||5-8|
|Max. sheet size||mm||750×1,050|
|Max. printing area||mm||740×1,040|
|Feeder pile height||mm||1,600（plinth: 450)|
|Delivery pile height||mm||1,600（plinth: 450)|
* Maximum printing varies according to printing conditions.
* Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein. Specifications my also be modified for product improvements.